6. Upon receiving the Notice for Voluntary Refund, and unless otherwise agreed in writing by Parties: -
(1) Leap Vista shall within five (5) working days notify you in writing of the outcome of the Determination (“Leap Vista’s Notice”).
(2) In the event that Leap Vista is agreeable to the Notice for Voluntary Refund as set out in Leap Vista’s Notice, you shall, within seven (7) working days of your receipt of Leap Vista’s Notice, return the Program Materials to Leap Vista by way of registered mail / courier that offers online tracking capability. For the avoidance of doubt, you shall be responsible for any and all costs and / or expenses arising out of and / or in connection with the return of the Program Materials as set out herein;
(3) Within five (5) working days of Leap Vista receiving the Program Materials, Leap Vista shall inform you of the refund amount and refund mode (“the Refund Amount”). For the avoidance of doubt, the Refund Amount shall be subject to the Administrative Fee (see  herein);
(4) Within 10 working days of informing you of the Refund Amount and mode of refund, Leap Vista shall commence the necessary process, including but not limited to bank transfer(s), to refund the Refund Amount to you, or to the person who has made payment for the Program upon presentation of satisfactory proof of such payment.